The Beyerdynamic TG L55c is a Miniature Condenser Microphone, waterproof, best suited for film and theatre applications.
The TG L55c clip-on microphone is the first choice for television and film, as
well as for presentations and theatre applications. The omnidirectional polar pattern of this acoustically balanced lavalier microphone allows a lot of flexibility in positioning – the TG L55c can be worn on a lapel, and it can also be disguised on the face with makeup. It is also water and sweat-proof, and is exceedingly insensitive to pop noises.
Beyerdynamic TG L55c main features include:
- No proximity effect due to omnidirectional polar pattern
- Ideal for film and theatre applications
- Transducer type Electret condenser
- Polar pattern microphone Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions Length: 13.0 mm; Shaft diameter: 5.2 mm
- Net weight without packaging 14 g
Beyerdynamic TG L55 c Miniature Condenser Microphone (code 96186)
Waterproof, 4-pin mini-XLR connector for Opus pocket transmitters and CV18 Pre-amp includes padded pouch
£109.00 (inc vat)