The DBX RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on 15 volts of phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case. A great tool for live sound or contract installs.
DBX RTA-M main features include:
- Flat frequency response for accurate audio analysis
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- Polar Pattern : Omni-directional
- Element : Back Electret Condenser
- Frequency : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance : 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
- Sensitivity : -63 dB 3 dB ( 0 dB=1V/ microbar 1,000 Hz indicated by open circuit )
- Operating Voltage : Phantom power 15V D.C.
DBX RTA-M Measurement Microphone (code 27903)
Designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate real-time analysis of your audio.
£102.00 (inc vat)