The DPA d:fine Directional Dual-Ear Headset Microphone, MicroDot, Black has been ergonomically designed to fit easily and seamlessly providing pristine audio quality, dual-ear mounting for active situations while rejecting background noise.
The DPA d:fine will adjust to fit any ear size and head shape while mounting securely and hardly visible on both ears. The dual-ear mount is dedicated for more active situations and will be safe in even the most rigorous and energetic performance applications.
Just by rotating the boom and the earhooks, the microphone can be moved from left to right ear, or into the optimum position. The d:fine directional rejects side and background noise while creating higher separation from nearby sound sources which improves the gain-to-feedback ratio and gives more channel control. Yet still, natural voice intelligibility is preserved along with its very high SPL capabilities one can both speak and sing with no hint of distortion. This is where the DPA d:fine is head and shoulders above its competition.
Intensive protection against pop/wind noise is integrated in the microphone design and windscreens are included. Also included is a capsule protection cap, a cable clip which anchors the cable to your clothing and a color coded cable clip offering easy recognition of a specific headset among many.
A service connector splits the cable from the microphone boom and allows for quick exchange of cable lengths/colors/connectors and is valuable for servicing broken cables.
DPA d:fine Directional Dual-Ear Headset Microphone, MicroDot, Black features:
- Pristine audio quality
- Dual-ear mounting for active situations
- Rejects background noise
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, Near field 2-3 cm (0.8-1.2 in): 100 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: Typ. 95 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohm.
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz). Earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz). Cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz).
- Microphone head size (h x w x d): 9.5 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm (0.37 x 0.21 x 0.11 in)
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)