The Icon Beetles Electric Guitar Wireless System combines a bug-style wireless transmitter with a pedal-sized receiver to offer a practical and effective wireless solution at a great price.
The Icon Beetles Electric Guitar Wireless System features true diversity technology to prevent dropouts in the radio frequency, and is equipped with a S.A.W. filter for interference resistance.
With Icon Beetles units available for acoustic and bass guitars also, the Beetles Electric is designed to protect the tone of your electric guitar. The Beetles Electric has 10 different channels to choose from, with wide intervals to ensure that it is free from interference when used in the same location as other wireless systems.
The Beetles Electric consists of a bug-style transmitter with an adjustable jack for use with both Stratocaster and Les Paul style inputs. The receiver is designed in pedal form, to be placed on a pedalboard at the beginning of a pedal chain.
The receiver features a 1/4-inch jack output and a 12V adapter socket (adapter included) and volume and 'squelch' level controls, as well as LEDs showing when the unit is in use, when the signal is peaking, and when the battery is low. The transmitter has a 15dB pad and is powered by a 1.5V battery.
The main features of the Icon Beetles Electric Guitar Wireless System include:
- Electric Guitar Wireless System
- 10 Different Channels To Choose From
- Bug-Style Transmitter With 15dB Pad
- Pedal-Style Receiver With Audio Volume And 'Squelch' Level Controls
- LEDs For Displaying Signal Peak, Radio Frequency, Low Battery and Unit On
- Transmitter Powered By 1.5V Battery
- Receiver Has 1/4" Jack Output And Is Powered By 12V Adapter (Included)