The Line 6 XD-V55HH is a digital wireless handheld microphone system and is part of the XD-V55 series. The XD-V55HH sets a new standard in hands-free wireless systems providing unmatched performance, full-range sound, and license-free operation.
Built for rock-solid performance, the XD-V55HH is road-ready and offers spectacular audio quality free from interference. The system consists of a premium dynamic microphone transmitter with cardioid capsule and rack-ready receiver. Ideal for active performers and presenters seeking an advanced hands-free system.
The XD-V55 features exclusive Line 6 filter modeling combined with fourth-generation 2.4GHz digital wireless technology. With 14 channels of full-range, 24-bit compander-free performance, the XD-V55HH provides unmatched audio clarity, guaranteed across its entire 100 metre (300 foot) range. The XD-V55 also gains access to 10 different microphone types, 9 of which are based on the world's most popular live perfomance microphones. Including the Shure SM58, Shure Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio-Technica AE4100, Electro-Voice N/D767a, and more.
Encompassing a host of additional professional features, the XD-V55 can handle the most complex of applications. With advanced signal encryption (Digital Channel Lock), channel scanning, dynamic filters, gain control, and much more night after night. Use several receivers together to create advanced multi-channel systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array. The possibilities are endless with this comprehensive wireless solution.
For complete flexibility, XD-V55 handheld, lavalier, headset and instrument components can be mixed and matched as required - and all XD-V55 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide.
The Line 6 XD-V55HH main features include:
- 300-foot extended range
- 12 channels – use up to 12 systems simultaneously
- Line 6 microphone modeling (handheld systems) or EQ filter modeling
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- Receiver: three 5-segment LEDs for monitoring RF strength, battery status, and audio levels at all times
- Robust aluminum chassis
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- 2 BNC antenna inputs for antenna connection
- Transmitter: premium dynamic microphone capsule with cardioid polar pattern
- Robust metal body resistant to handling noise
- LCD display for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model and more
- Interchangeable microphone capsules – compatible with other industry-standard mic capsules
- Lock mode to prevent changes during performance
- Power and Mute for control over output