The Line 6 XD-V75HS is a licence-free headset digital wireless system, and is part of the XD-V Digital Wireless series. This system offers hands-free performance for a variety of applications. The XD-V75 sets a new standard in professional wireless systems.
Built on 4th generation 2.4GHz broadcasting technology, the XD-V75 delivers class-leading performance, free from interference. The XD-V75 utilises 14 channels of 'true' 24-bit, compander-free, full-range audio - with performace equaling that of a fully wired system.
The Line 6 XD-V75 features exclusive Digital Channel Lock (DCL) technology that encodes transmission and protects the wireless signal. Other professional features include, dynamic filters, gain control, channel scanning and more to handle the most complex applications. Built for rock-solid performance night after night, the XD-V75 receiver is housed in a robust aluminum chassis. The 1/2U receiver includes rack ears, antenna relocation accessories and rackmounting hardware. Multiple receivers interlock easily to create multi-channel rack systems, and powered BNC antenna inputs allow daisy-chaining multiple units to a single antenna array.
All XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide.
The Line 6 XD-V75HS main features include:
- Professional hands-free digital wireless headset system for active performers and presenters
- Licence-free operation worldwide
- Exclusive Line 6 EQ filter modeling technology
- Full-range 24-bit, 10 Hz to 20 kHz with 120 dB dynamic range and superior transient response
- Premium omni-directional condenser capsule
- Standard TA4 mini-XLR input for integrating 3rd-party microphones
- One-touch setup
- 2.4GHz band interference-free operation
- 14 always-available channels
- 300-foot (100-metre) extended range
- Premium cardioid condenser microphone
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 powered BNC antenna inputs – for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status and more
- Road-ready headset, bodypack and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
- System includes premium headset, bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, two AA alkaline batteries