The RODE NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution is a complete set featuring a Rode NT1-A Microphone, Deluxe Shockmount SM6 with intergrated Pop-Filter, XLR Cable 6m, Bag and a Tutorial DVD Studio Secrets from Peter Freedman.
The RODE NT1-A Studio Condenser Microphone. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award and the worlds quietest studio condenser microphone.
The RODE NT1A Microphone is a redesigned version of RODEs classic NT-1, with only a 5dBA of self-noise. The RODE NT1-A is one of the world's quietest mics. Multi award winning and the world's biggest selling studio mic, the NT1 is now a legend.
The NT-1A continues this tradition while improving specifications and tonal qualities. Using cutting edge technology for electronics, RODE has implemented a computer controlled manufacturing line. Unlike many 'leading brands' all electronic boards are made without 'human hands' assuring high specifications, tight tolerances and unsurpassed consistency. It's built to last with a new computer controlled machine process. This product is also available as a Matching Pair. See Related Products.
The NT1-A is designed to last you a lifetime.
iFrames not supported by your browser.
The RODE NT1-A Main Features Include:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
- 10 Year Warranty*
*You must register your mic FREE within one month of purchase, at: www.rodemic.com to receive your 10 Year Warranty.