The Samson GO MIC Portable USB Condenser Microphone is the ideal portable recording microphone that clips to your laptop.
The Samson GO MIC is perfect for recording music, podcasts or field recording, but its range of functionality extends beyond typical USB microphones. Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, web casting and even Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Go Mic is the ideal solution for recording on the go.
Because of its custom, compact design, the Go Mic can clip right onto your laptop or sit unobtrusively on your desk. Plug and play operation also means it's completely compatible with a Mac OS or Windows, with no drivers required.
Go Mic offers remarkably clear, professional audio reproduction. anks to its switchable cardioid and omni polar patterns, you can pick whichever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. Plus, with a frequency response of 20Hz - 18kHz and a resolution of 16-bit/44.1kHz, you can be sure you're getting professional audio specs in a compact, multi-purpose design.
Go Mic comes with Music Creator software, so you get everything you need to elevate the quality of your podcasts in one box. Go Mic surpasses expectations for both needs with CD quality audio and the ability to record directly into your preferred software program. No matter whether you're a PC or Mac loyalist, Go Mic has you covered.
The Samson GO MIC Portable USB Condenser Microphone Main Features Include:
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
- Transducer Type: condenser, pressure gradient with USB digital output
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: cardioid or omni
- Resolution: 16-bit/44.1kHz
- 1/8-inch headphone output
- Includes USB cable, cable clip, mic stand adapter and zipper carrying pouch