This bundle includes the sE 2200T Valve Mic, Project Reflexion Filter, Metal Pop Shield and Waves Tune LT Software.
The sE Electronics SE-2200T Large Diaphragm Cardioid Tube Condenser Microphone is the tube version of the highly acclaimed and multiple award-winning sE2200a. The sE Electronics SE-2200T features a 1” gold vacuum plated diaphragm and a custom power supply. Also a low cut filter, 10dB pad and comes complete with a very rugged aluminium shock mount and flight case.
Waves Tune LT is a special edition of Waves Tune which is included with selected bundles covered by Waves Update Plan. It delivers the same great sound as Waves Tune, using an intuitive interface, and simplified controls. With full ReWire support, formant correction, and an extensive palette of pitch shaping tools, Waves Tune lets you do all your editing right there within your DAW environment - no need to export sections or work offline. Better sounding and more flexible than any other pitch correction processor, Waves Tune will get your vocals back on track.
The Reflexion Filter is a portable device for recording live sound sources with reduced room ambience. It is an advanced composite wall which is positioned behind any microphone by means of a variable position stand clamp assembly which ships with the product. The main function is to help obtain a ‘dry’ vocal or instrument recording. This is especially useful in studios without proper acoustic treatment, but can also be used to help record takes in control rooms, where the performer also has to operate the recording device, or in rehearsal studios to reduce ambient noise.
The SE Electronics Metal Pop has a mesh head made entirely from steel, rather than the old-style ‘ladies tights’ design. It almost completely eliminates unwanted vocal pop, while leaving the vocal phase coherent, and with no significant loss of high frequency content.
The SE-2200T Tube Condenser Microphone Features Include:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -33dB+1 dB (0dB=1v/pa 1000KHz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: = 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: PSU included
- Connector: 7-pin
The main features of the Waves Tune LT include:
- Serial number only - customer has to download
- Operates in sync and controls host transport using ReWire
- Pitch Edit Graph with Waveform Overview, Timeline, Piano Roll and Pitch Editor
- Three timeline modes including bars/beats, minutes/seconds and samples
- Up to 24bit 96kHz resolution
- Mono and Stereo components
- Supports RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible