The Sennheiser EW112 G3 System Lapel Microphone Wireless System, Channel 38 makes your presentations come to life. The included omni-directional microphone provides natural speech reproduction while remaining inconspicuously small.
This system operates within frequencies 606 - 648 MHz
Channel 38 (606 - 614 MHz) will require a license for operation.
Frequency 614 - 630 MHz will require a co-ordinated licence before use
The bodypack transmitter has a rechargeable battery option so you can concentrate on your presentation - not on purchasing batteries. Demand the best in wireless presentation technology with quick setup, user-friendly operation, and absolute reliability due to the true diversity receiver. Now featuring wireless infrared transmitter sync for easy setup.
The Sennheiser EW112 G3 system includes the SK100 G3 beltpack trasmitter and ME2 microphone. The tiny size and omnidirectional pickup pattern of the caspule make it ideal for TV and theatre.
Features of the EW100 G3 Series Channel 38 Include:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- Extended switching bandwidth (42 MHz) > 1680 frequencies
- Frequency 606 - 614 MHz - Liecence required
- License required for operation
- Enhanced frequency bank management with up to 12 compatible frequencies per bank
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Extended gain range
- Outstanding Sound experience
- Extended frequency response
- Integrated tools
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Integrated equalizer and soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements