The Shure GLXD24/SM58 is a wireless vocal microphone system comprised of a GLXD4 wireless receiver and a GLXD2/SM58 wireless microphone.
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
The GLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, offers up to 16 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and includes microphone clip, USB charge cable, and user guide.
The main features of the Shure GLXD24/SM58 include:
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatic linking capability with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Battery Life-Up to 16 hours
- Battery Requirements-Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Typical Operating Distance-Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions