The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone has a dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid).
The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances. The Shure KSM-9 captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance. The Shure KSM-9 microphone offers exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect.
The Shure KSM-9 Handheld Condenser Microphone Main Features Include:
- Cartridge Type: Condenser (Electret Biased)
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms (actual)
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Champagne or charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
Shure KSM9 Wired Handheld Condenser Microphone, Black (code 62704)
Condenser (Electret Biased), 150 Ohms (Actual), Switchable Polar Patterns (Supercardioid and Cardioid).
£489.00 (inc vat)