The Shure MX396/C-TRI Microflex Multi-Element Boundary Microphone. Versatile, three pattern coverage boundary mic that delivers exceptional sound quality.
The Shure MX396/C-TRI Microflex Multi-Element Boundary microphone delivers a unique and versatile tool for conference room installations. Clean and simple in appearance, Multi-Element Boundary mics come in two or three element configurations, combining the coverage of multiple microphones into one small, compact package. This MX396/C-TRI model features a Tri-Element 90-0-90 mic, adjustable to 120-120-120 degrees via three cardioid polar pattern
elements, each with individual channel output, back or bottom exit cable, mute output and LED input. Microflex microphones include the highest standard of quality and efficiency for installed audio applications. All models offer Shure CommShield Technology, which guards against unwanted radio interference from consumer wireless devices such as cell phones and PDA’s.
The main features of the Shure MX396/C-TRI include:
- Versatile, three pattern coverage boundary mic that delivers exceptional sound quality
- End of table (300°), center of table (360°), or cross table (bidirectional) coverage patterns for real versatility
- Individual control of each element
- Bi-color status indicator
- Programmable mute switch
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- RF Filtering with CommShield technology
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 – 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: MX396/C-TRI: 3 x Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage): –35 dBV/Pa (18 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhm load): 122 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz): 66 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 kOhms load at 1 kHz): 94 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): –7 dBV (0.5 V)
- Weight - Net: 0.587 kg (1.29 lbs.), Packaged: 0.916 kg (2.02 lbs.)
- Logic Connections - LED IN: Active low (=1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V. LOGIC OUT: Active low (=1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3kOhms).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: –50 dB minimum
- Cable: 6.1 m (20 ft) attached unterminated cable with three shielded audio
pairs and three shielded conductors for logic control
- Environmental Conditions - Operating Temperature: -18–57 °C (0–135 °F), Storage Temperature: -29–74 °C (-20–165 °F), Relative Humidity: 0–95%
- Power Requirements: MX396/C-TRI: 48–52 Vdc phantom, 12.0 mA
Shure MX396/C-TRI Microflex Tri-Element Boundary Microphone (code 51404)
Cardioid. Tri--Element Conference Room Microphone Cardioid Mute Logic Switch LED.
£649.00 (inc vat)