Shure PG14UK/PG185 Wireless Lavalier System (Channel 38) - Comprises a PG1 Bodypack transmitter, a PG185 Lavalier mic and a PG4 diversity receiver.
Simply press the channel button on the front of receiver and choose one of 10 available channels. A seven-segment LED indicates instantly if the selected channel is available. Once this is done, choose the same on the transmitter, and you are ready to go.
A maximum of four musicians can use Performance Gear Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one bodypack transmitter and one receiver.
For ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be setup in a certain way. The internal antennas on Performance Gear Wireless systems are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 75 m operating range and optimal signal strength. Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
Shure PG14UK/PG185 Main Features:
- Hassle free setup
- Internal antennas simplify operation and storage
- Only one channel select button
- A seven-segment LED indicated instantly if the selected channel is occupied
- Reliable wireless technology
- Microprocessor controlled Predictive
Shure PG4 Receiver Main Features:
- Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 O 1/4 inch connector: 1kO
- Audio Output Level Ref.
- +/– 33 kHz deviation with
- 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector (into 100K O load): –19 dBV, typical
- 1/4 inch connector (into 100K O load): –5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity –105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions 188 mm L x 103 mm W x 40 mm D (7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Dimensions - PG88 388 mm L x 116 mm W x 40 mm D (15.3 in. x 4 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Weight 241 grams (8.5 oz)
- Weight - PG88 429 grams (15.1 oz)
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements 12–18 Vdc at 160 mA (PG4), 320mA (PG88), supplied by external power supply
Shure PG1 Bodypack Transmitter Main Features:
- Audio Input Level
- -10 dBV maximum at "mic" gain position
- +10 dBV maximum at 0dB gain position
- +20 dBV maximum at -10dB gain position
- Gain Adjustment Range 30 dB
- Input Impedance 1mO
- RF Transmitter Output 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions 110 mm H x 64 mm W x 21 mm D (4.3 x 2.5 x 0.8 in.)
- Weight 75 grams (2.6 oz.) without battery
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life Up to 8 hours (alkaline)