The Shure Model WH30 is a light yet rugged headset microphone. Designed for vocalists and instrument-playing vocalists, the WH30 utilizes a high quality electret-condenser cartridge suitable for all applications where mobility, comfort, low microphone-visibility, and high sound quality are required. Because of its cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern, the WH30 provides isolation from extraneous sound sources and high gain-before-feedback.
The wireframe and gooseneck adjust to any head size and shape. An integrated elastic headband comfortably pads and secures the headset. The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device.
The WH30 headset microphone is a perfect fit for those who desire total freedom of movement and need the high-quality audio of a condenser microphone.
WH30TQG: For wireless use, the WH30TQG has a 1.5m (5 ft.) high-flex cable and a mini TA4F connector for direct connection to Shure body pack transmitters.
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to professional condenser hand-held microphones
- Lightweight wireframe and headband adjust for a secure, comfortable fit
- Extra-strong, small-diameter microphone cable resists breakage
- Moisture-proof cartridge housing
- Sturdy gooseneck-boom holds mic securely in place
- lsolation shock mount for reduced handling noise
- Matte black finish for low visibility
- High input clipping level helps avoid overload distortion
- Low self-noise and high sound pressure level capability
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes
- The WH30 is supplied with two snap-on windscreens, clothing clip, storage bag and cable-management device
- Type: Condenser, electret bias Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid)
- Output Impedance (at 1kHz): 2400 Ohms
- Output Level (at 1 kHz; 0 dB = 1 V/Pascal): –55.5 dB
- Signal to noise ratio (ref. A-weighted noise): 63.0 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)
- Output Clipping Level (at 1000 Hz): –22 dBV (0.08 V)
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB
- Dynamic Range (max. SPL to A-weighted noise level): 99 dB
- Output Noise (equivalent SPL): 31 dB (typical, A–weighted)
- Recommended Operating Voltage: 5 VDC (pin 2 to pins 3 and 4)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1 (ground) on the mini TA4Fconnector
- Operating Temperature: –7 degrees to 49 degrees C (20 degrees to 120 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: –29 degrees to 74 degrees C (–20 degrees to 165 degrees F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95 % (operating or storage)
- Cable: 1.5m (5 ft.) high-flex cable and a mini TA4F connector for direct connection to Shure body pack transmitters
- Net Weight: Headset: 65 g (2.3 oz), Headset and cord: 60 g (2.1 oz), Preamplifier: 99 g (3.5 oz)
Shure WH30TQG Headset Microphone (code 33576)
For wireless use, the WH30TQG has a 1.5m (5 ft.) high-flex cable and a mini TA4F connector for direct connection to Shure bodypack transmitters.
£139.00 (inc vat)