Telefunken R-F-T AR-51 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone - The R-F-T Series is an affordable solution that delivers amazing tone, ultimate application flexibility at a price you can afford.
The Telefunken RFT AR51 is a fantastic utility mic. It's smooth mid-range, open top end, and solid well-balanced low frequency translation makes it a great choice on anything from vocals to drums and percussion to acoustic guitar to saxophone. There are 1000 more uses, making this indeed a remarkably versatile microphone.
The Telefunken AR 51 is the culmination of this ideal. For the AR-51 we took the amplifier electronics of a C-12 and ELA M 251E and married them to an offshore capsule and power supply so we can bring the best of both worlds together for what are destined to become the classics of tomorrow.
The remote pattern selector (located on the power supply) provides 9 different polar patterns, giving the user a myriad of choices for how to record the source sound in a manner that will best compliment their production.
Telefunken R-F-T AR-51 Main Features Include:
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: dual sided gold sputtered membrane
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omni, Cardioid, Figure 8 with 6 intermediate stages
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms stock
- SPL: 138 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: Less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Equivalent Noise: 16 dB (a-weighted)
- Tube Type: NOS ECC81 twin triode
- Power: Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight: 27oz (765g)
- Size: 9 1/2" (241mm) length x 1 3/4" (44.45mm) diameter
- Includes: Modern Power Supply, Shock Mount, Wooden Box
- TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik products are meticulously handcrafted in the USA.
Telefunken R-F-T AR-51 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone (code 79357)
An affordable solution that delivers amazing tone, ultimate application flexibility at a price anyone who is serious about recording can afford
£1,732.00 (inc vat)