The Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer is a 40 input channel, 25 bus digital mixing console that can be used for studio and live mixing.
There are 16 Midas-designed preamps that are fully programmable, producing a sought after professional sound that mix engineers and producers look for in a mixer. Onboard the console is 17 fully automated motorised 100mm faders and extensive scene management and DAW control.
The Behringer X32 is a phenomenally feature-rich digital mixer giving you complete control over your DAW of choice, but can also be used as a stand-alone live mixer, making this a versatile little number at an incredible price, have a look at the myriad of features below.
The Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer features include:
- 32-channel audio interface with USB 2.0 connection
- 40 Input channels
- 25 Bus channels
- 16 Midas-designed preamps
- 17 Fully automated motorised 100mm faders
- Extensive scene management & DAW control
- Eight XLR outputs & six additional line inputs/outputs
- Two headphone connectors
- Talkback facility with built-in mic or external mic functionality
- Individual small LCD displays on all channels & buses for info
- 32 x 32 Channel audio interface over USB 2.0 (optional firewire card available)
- DAW remote control emulating HUI & Mackie Control
- iPad & iPhone apps for remote control are available
- Can be used as a stand-alone mixer (no host required)
- High-Res 7” day viewable colour TFT display
- 6 Matrix buses and all 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQ & full dynamics processing, 8 DCA & 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack with eight true stereo effects slots which include amazing simulations such as Lexicon 480L, PCM70, EMT250 & Quantec QRS amongst others.
- 40-Bit floating point onboard DSP with no internal overload & near-zero latency of 0.8 msec
- 48 Channel digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports. Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking technology will allow for ultra-low jitter & latency
- USB type-A connector for file storage, uncompressed stereo recordings, show presets & system updates
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System with AES/EBU stereo digital output & MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion slot for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Designed by Behringer Germany