The Behringer XENYX 302USB is ideally suited for a small home studio or the on-the-go recording enthusiast.
At approximately 4" long and 5" wide (117 x 135 mm), the Behringer XENYX 302USB respects your desk space, while providing an XLR & 1/4" combination socket, stereo USB/Line channel plus a dedicated 2-Track input.
Don’t let the XENYX 302USB’s diminutive size fool you—this little gem is loaded with features typically reserved for larger, more expensive mixers. For instance, we equipped the Mic input with our XENYX mic preamp, which is legendary for its sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. We also gave the Mic and Line/USB channels our 2-band British-style EQs (Low and High), and provide a 2-Track input that can be assigned to either the Main Mix or Phones.
You can even power the XENYX 302USB from your computer’s USB port, which is great for capturing the sounds of migratory birds in flight, or for posting your podcast straight to the Web. Sports announcers, radio and TV reporters will definitely want one of these in their field bag.
Behringer XENYX 302USB main features:
- Ultra-compact and ultra-low noise analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external adaptor
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable
- State-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2-Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output