The MACKIE ONYX 1620I FIREWIRE RECORDING MIXER combines the benefits of a powerful FireWire interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a premium analog mixer.
The MACKIE ONYX 1620i is compatable with all major DAWs including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8. The Onyx-i Series opens up a new world of options for anyone interested in computer recording.
In addition to an ultra-high quality 24-bit/96kHz FireWire recording interface, Onyx-i mixers offer professional analog features like boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps, classic “British-style” Perkins EQ and pre/post assignable aux sends, all of which can be flexibly routed via integrated FireWire.
Onyx-i FireWire Recording Mixers are truly all-purpose, perfect for recording and live sound situations.The familiarity of an analog mixer provides easy setup of EQ, headphone mixes, FX sends and more. But you also gain the power of a simple plug-and-play recording and FX routing to your favorite DAW.
The MACKIE ONYX 1620I FIREWIRE RECORDING MIXER Main Features Include:
- 16 channels
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- 16x2 FireWire
- Home, project or professional recording studio
- Recording your band’s rehearsals or live shows
- Mix a show and multi track record it simultaneously
- Mix and burn CD’s of the live show right at the gig
- Run sound and record your House of Worship services
- Podcasting has never been easier or better sounding
- Premium Recording Mixers with 24-bit/96kHz FireWire
- Qualified by Mackie for use with all major DAWs: Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8,
Logic®, SONAR™, Cubase®, Ableton® Live
- Perkins “British style” EQ on every channel
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
- Please note, for Pro Tools compatibility a chargeable driver upgrade is required - see manufacturers website for details.