The PreSonus StudioLive AR 16 USB Hybrid Mixer is an 18-channel mixer featuring a 3-band sound control with a semi parametric centre band and 24-bit/96kHz recording. This hybrid mixer makes it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and more. Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class-A preamps and three-band EQ to create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. You can record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder and even stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth.
Each of the eight mono channels and four stereo channels include a 60mm fader for level control, a mic input with Class-A preamps, a three-band EQ, and more. As well as the main outputs, this mixer also contains two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicate bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. Channels 1 and 2 have high-impedance instrument inputs, so you can plug a guitar or electric bass straight into the board.
The unique Super Channel (stereo Channel 17/18) allows you to connect four stereo analogue and digital sources at once, enabling you to use the mixer with your high-tech devices. Plug a media player into the Super Channel’s unbalanced RCA and 1/8" stereo inputs, play stereo audio from the onboard SD recorder or from your USB-connected Mac or Windows PC. Use onboard Bluetooth 4.1 to pair your phone to your StudioLive AR mixer and instantly have wireless access to your music library for break music, backing tracks, or ear-training.
The main features of the PreSonus StudioLive AR 16 USB Hybrid Mixer include:
- Type: 18-Channel Mixer
- Channels & Buses: 8x Mono Channels, 4x Stereo Channels, 1x Stereo Super Channel, 2x Monitor Buses, 1x Stereo Effects Bus, 1x Stereo Effects Return
- Inputs: 2x Instrument, 16x Balanced Line, 2x Unbalanced Inserts, 12x Balanced Mic, Stereo RCA, 1/8” Stereo, Switchable SD/USB Stereo Playback, Bluetooth 4.1
- Outputs: L/R XLR Main, 2x Balanced TRS Monitor, 1x Balanced TRS Effects, L/R Control Room with Level Control, Headphone with Level Control
- Signal Processing: Highpass Filter on every Channel
- Mono Channels: 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ with Sweepable Mid-Band
- Stereo Channels: 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ, Stereo Effects Processor with 16 Presets
- Recording: 18x4 24-Bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 Audio Recording Interface, 2x2 SD Recorder, Supports SD & SDHC Formats up to 32 GB
- Integrated Software: Capture Recording Software, Studio One 3 Artist Recording & Production Software (DAW)
- Power: Internal PSU, Standard IEC Power Connector
- Housing: Sturdy Metal Construction
- Faders: 60 mm
- Includes: Rackmount Kit