The Yamaha AG03 3-Channel USB Mixer is a multi-purpose, high resolution mixer and USB audio interface. This 3-channel mixer has been built to give users a simple, high quality device for webcasting, pod casting, music streaming, gaming, music production and many more.
The compact and intuitive design combines studio quality sound with a state of the art Yamaha DSP. Versatile connectivity makes for fast and easy set up, making the AG03 a high-quality tool for users of any skill level. The AG03 comes equipped with D-PRE mic preamps which were originally designed by Yamaha and are capable of capturing the smallest of nuances of vocals and instruments. These D-PRE mic preamps help push the 192kHz/24bit sound.
The AG03 features a Loop Back function that allows you to broadcast your content live with backing tracks or additional audio from PC or Mac computers or an iPad. With flexible connectivity, a Hi-Z switchable input and phantom power, you can connect a large variety of instruments and microphones directly into the AG03. One touch DSP instantly adds the optimal amount of EQ and effects. For more precise control of these settings, the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software is available for download. This allows you to access and edit compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters.
Bundled with the AG03 is a free download of Cubase AI that is compatible with both Windows and Mac, and for iOS an optional Cubasis DAW app is available. It is powered over USB bus power, allowing you to instantly configure the compact yet powerful studio setup with a single connection to their computer, or using a mobile battery with an iPad.
The main features of the Yamaha AG03 3-Channel USB Mixer include:
- 3 analogue inputs
- D-PRE preamp with XLR/TRS Neutrik combos
- 2 inputs / 2 outputs USB interface featuring 24-bit / 192kHz audio resolution
- 48V phantom power switch
- Hi-Z input for guitar and bass
- Effects include: Compressor, EQ and reverb
- DSP guitar amp simulation on the AG06
- 60mm fader on the AG03
- Loopback feature for podcasting/webcasting
- TO PC section for flexible channel routing
- Headphone and monitor outputs with dedicated level controls
- USB (mini USB 5V), external battery or power supply
- Compatible with iOS software
- Metal chassis