The Yamaha MG 166C USB features compact, lightweight design with the addition of Yamaha’s innovative one knob compressor for built-in dynamics control.
The Yamaha MG 166C USB is a convenient analog mixer that can handle a number of input sources and deliver pro-level sound. The Yamaha MG MG 166C USB mixer is so light yet the build quality has gained a reputation in the industry as second to none. Featuring the innovative one knob compressor - to apply compression simply turn the yellow knob clockwise; the further you turn it, the more compression is applied.
Yamaha MG MG 166C USB main features include:
- Hi-performance low noise microphone preamps
- Neutrik balanced XLR connectors on microphone inputs
- Yamaha’s innovative one knob compressor for built-in dynamics control
- Top quality SPX effects on the ‘CX’ models with ON/OFF control via optional FC5 footswitch.
- Musical sounding EQ for tonal control
- Insert points on all mono inputs
- Easy operation supported with intuitive owners manual
- 16 Input channels
- 10 Mics + 4 Stereo line inputs
- 8 Insert I/O
- Phantom power switch (+ 48V)
- 3 band Mid-sweep EQ (Ch 1-8)
- 3 band EQ (Ch 9/10-15/16)
- 6 busses (Stereo + 4 groups)
- 2 Aux sends + 1 Effect send
- 1 Stereo Aux return
- Neutrik XLR Connectors
- Input gain trim
- 6 Compressors
- Illuminated CH ON switches
- 60 mm Super smooth fader
- Monitor mix
- Light weight (5.5 kg)
- 12-seg LED level meter
- Rack Mountable
- USB Connector
- CUBASE AI4 Included
Yamaha MG166C USB Analogue Multi-Purpose Mixer (code 40683)
16 Input channels. Compact, lightweight design. USB Connector.
£295.00 (inc vat)