DV247 Studio News: Focal and puremix.net have partnered up to offer those purchasing anything from the acclaimed CMS range of monitor speakers and subs a completely free recording or mixing video tutorial.
The Pure Mix site already hosts more than 40 tutorials which have been created to help you become a better producer, engineer or recording artist, and are presented by Fab Dupont, who has previously worked with artists including Shakira and Jennifer Lopez.
Buying a new set of monitors is always something of an enlightening moment, especially when you can hear your mixes in stunning clarity, but it's only half the battle won - now that you can hear everything that's going on, how do you further improve those mixes? It's not only a boon in terms of the various tips and tricks imparted that will help you tighten up and focus in on your desired sound, but it's an important way of getting the very best out of your speakers.
The CMS active range comprises the CMS 65, CMS 50 and CMS 40 models, as well as the CMS Sub, so there are options depending on the size of studio you're working within - project, pro or otherwise. Note that if you buy a pair of monitors, you get two tutorials!
How to Claim Your FREE Puremix Tuition:
- Purchase a CMS monitor and you'll receive a flyer detailing the puremix.net offer.
- Register your product online at www.focalprofessional.com.
- You'll then be emailed the Puremix code for your free video tutorial.
- Create an account on the puremix.net site.
- You can then use the Puremix code to claim a free tutorial (or two*), and potentially purchase others if you wish.
*One tutorial per speaker purchased.