Korg is offering a free special edition microKORG USB memory stick with every purchase of the Korg microKORG XL or XL+ synths until 30th April 2013.
The limited edition, Korg 50th Anniversary USB stick is modelled on the microKORG XL and is only available as part of this offer. It comes loaded with the latest MIDI drivers for the microKORG XL and XL+, with the factory data for each, as well as additional data created by Korg.
As an extra gift, the USB stick also includes over 600 converted factory programs for the Korg MS2000, MS2000B and original microKORG synths, ready to be loaded onto a microKorg XL or XL+.
To be eligible to receive a free USB stick, simply purchase a Korg microKORG XL or XL+ between 1st February 2013 and 30th April 2013, visit korg.com/promo and complete the claim form, Korg will then send you a USB stick. Purchasers will also be entered into a draw to win a Korg Krome 61.
By Richard Poll
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only available for purchases of the following new products: KORG microKORG XL, KORG microKORG XL+ made between Feb 1st – April 30th 2013, from a participating and authorised KORG (UK) Ltd. dealer in the UK or ROI. Other Korg products are excluded.
- The specified promotional item (microKORG shape USB flash memory stick) will be available free without obligation and only while stocks are available.
- In the event of stocks becoming unavailable, KORG (UK) Ltd. reserves the right to offer an alternative item at similar value at their sole discretion.
- The online claim forms must be completed and transmitted via the send button to KORG (UK) Ltd.
- Proof that the KORG product was purchased between the qualifying dates may be sought from the KORG dealer
- Claims that fail to qualify will, without exception, not be honoured.
- Claims must be received at KORG (UK) Ltd. no later than May 20th 2013.
- The promotional item will only be despatched to addresses in the UK and ROI. Delivery will usually be within five weeks from claim date but may be longer.
- KORG (UK) Ltd. will not be held responsible for corrupt, or not receiving the claim form data.
- Upon reception a valid and qualified claim, the named applicant will be entered into a prize draw to win a KORG Krome 61 Music Workstation with a value of £959.99
- The prize draw is open to UK and ROI residents.
- The prize offered is as stated and non-exchangeable or transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- The winner will be randomly selected and notified by KORG (UK) LTD
- Once notified by us, the winner will need to contact us to arrange delivery.
- We reserve the right to pick an alternative winner if the original winners do not contact us within 7 working days of being told they have won.
- KORG (UK) LTD reserves the right to publish the name and location of the winner online.
- KORG (UK) LTD reserves the right to cancel or suspend the prize at any point, without liability to the prize-givers or winners.
- Korg's decision is final on all matters and will not enter into any further correspondence.
- By entering, you agree to be bound by these rules in relation to these prize draws.