The Alto TMX120DFX Powered Mixer is loaded with all the connections you need including 22 total inputs comprised of 8 XLR jacks with phantom power, 12 Line jacks and stereo RCA.
Each mono and stereo channel of the Alto TMX120DFX has its own 3-shelf EQ, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds. A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision. Easy-to-view knobs with incredibly smooth movement help to make mixing feel like playing a fine instrument.
The TMX120DFX's on-board digital effects processor provides pristine 24-bit, ultra-clean digital effects you, and the audience, won't soon forget. Effects include Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo,Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay and Thickener.
The Alto TMX120DFX comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 500W (4-ohms) or 1000W (8-ohms bridged). These aren't peak rating either, this is pure continuous power. Weighing in at just under 24 pounds, the TMX120DFX is a clear winner in the power-to-weight class.
Alto TMX120DFX main features include:
- 22 total inputs including 8 XLR jacks with phantom power, 12 Line jacks and stereo RCA
- On-board digital effects processor and 3-shelf EQ on each mono and stereo channel
- Continuous 2 x 500 Watt power at 4O; 1000W at 8O Bridged
- Hi Shelving ±15 dB @12 kHz
- Mid bell ±12 dB @100Hz~8 kHz
- Low shelving ±15 dB @80 Hz
- MAIN EQ 9 EQ (63Hz 125Hz 250Hz 500Hz 1kHz 2kHz 4kHz 8kHz 16kHz)±15 dB
- DSP Section A/D and D/A Converters 24-bit
- DSP Resolution 24-bit