The Alto TMX200DFX Powered Mixer is loaded with all the connections you need including 38 total inputs comprised of 16 XLR jacks with phantom power, 20 Line jacks and stereo RCA.
Each mono and stereo channel of the Alto TMX200DFX has its own 3-shelf EQ, so you can dial in every nuance you need in seconds. A/D and D/A conversion is performed with 24-bit precision, which means you'll never have a "What was that?" moment. Easy-to-view knobs with incredibly smooth movement help to make mixing feel like playing a fine instrument.
The TMX200DFX's on-board digital effects processor provides pristine 24-bit, ultra-clean digital effects you, and the audience, won't soon forget. Effects include Large Hall, Medium Hall, Large Room, Medium Room, Karaoke, Short Spring Reverb, Long Spring Reverb, Chamber, Mono Delay, Mono Echo,Stereo Echo, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb + Chorus, Reverb + Delay and Thickener.
The Alto TMX200DFX comes standard with the ability to deliver ultra-clean power at 2 x 750W (4-ohms) + 2 x 500W (4-ohms) or 1500W (8-ohms bridged) + 1000W (8-ohms bridged). These aren't peak rating either, this is pure continuous power. In short, it's a beast. Fortunately, all that power isn't as heavy as you might expect. Weighing in at just under 36 pounds, the TMX200DFX is the new undisputed champion of the power-to-weight class.
Alto TMX200DFX features include:
- 38 total inputs including 16 XLR jacks with phantom power, 20 Line jacks and stereo RCA
- On-board digital effects processor and 3-shelf EQ on each mono and stereo channel
- Continuous 2 x 750 Watt power at 4O + 2x500 Watt power at 4O; 1500W at 8O Bridged + 1000W at 8 O bridged
- 48V phantom power
- Hi Shelving ±15 dB @12 kHz
- Mid bell ±12 dB @100Hz~8 kHz
- Low shelving ±15 dB @80 Hz
- MAIN EQ 9 EQ (63Hz 125Hz 250Hz 500Hz 1kHz 2kHz 4kHz 8kHz 16kHz)±15 dB
- DSP Section A/D And D/A Converters 24-bit