The Alto TS110A TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinet has been designed with verstility and longevity in mind.
The Alto TS110A features a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. The trapezoidal design greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction.
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS110A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS110A offers a 10" LF driver (2" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
Every active TRUESONIC speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with a plenty of punch. The TRUESONIC TS110A delivers with 800 watts of power (670W LF + 130W HF) and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input.
The Alto TRUESONIC TS110A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
Alto TS110A Active PA Speaker features:
- 600 Watts Class D power
- 10” low frequency transducer, 1” neodymium driver
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handle
- Stand/pole mountable or flyable
- Clip limiter with red LED
- Ground lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Use as traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Designed and tuned in the USA