The Behringer Eurolive B115D Active PA Speaker features state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability.
The built-in Class-D power amp is backed by SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) technology, the high-tech alternative to heavy transformers and massive heat sinks.
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics (Sold separately) that feature the exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity.
The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps found in BEHRINGER mixers, and the two inputs accept virtually any mic/line level signal you’re likely to run across. Variable Input gain controls (with Clip LED) will have you dialing in the perfect level every time. And if you need more coverage, use the convenient Link Output XLR connector to add more active loudspeakers.
The built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) provides high-end features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring the loudspeaker delivers incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, the B115D is suitable for a wide variety of applications. They can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Hook up is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Behringer Eurolive B115D main features include:
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup