The Behringer B2520 Pro Passive Full-range PA Speaker is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. Capable of handling up to 2,200 Watts, the B2520 PRO’s design makes it a great-sounding PA loudspeaker for front-of-house, as well as side fill monitor applications.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a loudspeaker has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE Professional Series loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. taking care of the treble is the EUROLIVE PRO Series’ 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver which provides natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 100° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
B2520 PRO’s unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode, or positioning as a side fill monitor. The B2520 PRO is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (99 dB full space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency range. Built-in overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection.
The Main Features of the Behringer B2520 Pro Passive Full-range PA Speaker Include:
- 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver
- 550watts continuous power
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Ultra-wide 50 Hz – 18 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB full space 1 Watt @ 1m
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Parallel input connectors allow linking of additional loudspeakers
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Professional speaker connectors, compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life