The Behringer Eurolive B612D Active PA Speaker with 1500 Watts of pure power features an integrated sound processor for total system control and dependable protection of the LF/HF transducers.
Thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, you can run the Eurolive B615D full out without the slightest hint of distortion. Other features include an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Level control and dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control. The light weight of this speaker can be attributed to the use of switch-mode power supplies (SMPS) and Class-D amplifier topology.
The long-excursion 12 LF transducers and state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression drivers were designed especially for this model resulting in a superior sound.
Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you just connect a dynamic mic and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Place the speaker on a tabletop or stand, and power up. It's just that easy. And if you need more coverage, say for a larger room or audience, you can add more active loudspeakers via the convenient Link Output XLR connector.
You can even use two D Series enclosures for stereo playback of your music sound files without any additional hardware. Just plug the appropriate stereo “breakout” adapter into your deck's output jack and run the cables to the 1/4" inputs on each loudspeaker. Set the Level and EQ controls the same on both enclosures.
Thanks to their trapezoidal design, these cabinets can be laid on their side providing the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from the monitor send on your mixing console and power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR Link Output jack on the rear panel.
Hidden deep inside each enclosure is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, graphic EQ, parametric EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers, yet overall weight is less than comparable loudspeaker systems. As output demands rise, the internal processor frees up LF amp and transducer resources by reducing program bass content, so that higher overall system volume can be realized.
Behringer Eurolive B612D main features include:
- High-power 1500-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 12 in long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75 in titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup