The Behringer EUROPORT PPA2000BT is a 2000 Watt portable PA system that is packed full of features to take with you anywhere you need it!
The system dismantles into two passive PA speakers with 10” woofers and 1.35” aluminium diaphragm HF drivers, and an eight channel mixer and integrated amplifier section. The EUROPORT PPA2000BT is Bluetooth enabled and can take input wirelessly from iPods, iPhones, iPads or any other Bluetooth enabled music devices.
Each channel on the eight channel mixer has a two band EQ, AUX FX control, pan and level controls, a clip LED for show overloading and a seven band graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection. The EUROPORT PPA2000BT also has a KLARK TEKNIK FX section with 100 presets including reverb, delay, chorus and many more, main level controls for both left and right speakers and a USB port for use with the Behringer digital wireless microphone system (sold separately).
The Behringer EUROPORT PPA2000BT has four mono channels, each with a microphone input on balanced XLR (and master 48V phantom power switch), a line input on balanced ¼” TRS and a pad switch to curb high level inputs, two stereo channels with stereo line inputs on either balanced ¼” TRS or unbalanced RCA, a stereo recording output on stereo unbalanced RCA, a sub output on unbalanced TS, an AUX input on stereo ¼” TRS or 3.5mm mini TRS, and speaker outputs on stereo unbalanced ¼” TRS.
This system comes with a Behringer XM1800S dynamic cardioid microphone, a mic clip and 20 foot mic cable, all of which neatly store away in an integrated storage compartment within the EUROPORT PPA2000BT.
The Behringer EUROPORT PPA2000BT features include:
- 2000 Watt PA system
- Bluetooth enabled
- Input from iPod, iPhone, iPad or other Bluetooth enabled music device
- Comprised of two passive monitors (10” woofer and 1.35” aluminium diaphragm high frequency driver) and an eight channel mixer and integrated amplifier
- Eight channel mixer comprised of four mono channels and two stereo channels
- Two band EQ, AUX FX control, pan and level controls, a clip LED and seven band graphic EQ with FBQ feedback detection of each channel
- KLARK TEKNIK FX section with 100 presets including reverb, delay and chorus
- Main level controls
- Microphone input on balanced XLR on each mono channel
- Master 48V phantom power switch
- Line input on balanced ¼” TRS on each mono channel
- Pad switch on each mono channel
- Line inputs on balanced ¼” TRS and unbalanced RCA on stereo channel
- Recording output on stereo unbalanced RCA
- Sub output on unbalanced TS
- AUX input on stereo ¼” TRS or 3.5mm mini TRS
- Main speaker outputs on stereo unbalanced ¼” TRS.
- Includes Behringer XM1800S, a mic clip and 20 foot XLR mic cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphone and accessories