Designed for small stages, the dB Technologies Flexsys FM8 Active Stage Monitor with its 8" woofer is the ideal choice as an ultra compact monitor for smaller stages.
Engineered for precise directivity and uniform throw patterns, the newly developed coaxial speaker of the dB Technologies Flexsys FM8 delivers extraordinary sound quality. The Hybrid Enclosure Technology (H.E.T.) housing is made of premium-quality multiply wood with a durable and scratch-resistant coating. Tough, rugged plastic side panels provide excellent protection for the housing as well as integrated grips, pole mount, and electrical connectors for utmost handling convenience and safety. The enclosure may be tilted at two different angles for accurate sound-to-audience alignment.
The fully integrated digipack digital amplifier is rated at more than 90% efficient, that means that they have no need of built-in fans and are extremely reliable and stable in operation. The Flexsys FM 8 is protected by the tried and tested built-in limiters, ensuring that the output remains even and transparent even in noisy environments.
The built-in powerful DSP offers a crossover, digital multiband limiters, phase correction, and eight variable presets to flexibly adapt the monitor to the varying demands of vocalists, instrumentalists, and audio playback applications.
Housed in compact multifunctional enclosures, the Flexsys FM 8 raises the bar for intelligibility, definition, and ease of use.
The main features of the dB Technologies Flexsys FM8 include:
- Speaker Type 2-Way Active Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] 77 - 20.000 Hz
- Max SPL 117 dB
- HF 1 "
- Type HF compression driver
- Horn CD Horn
- LF 8 "
- Amp Class Class D
- Power PRG 200 W
- HF Amp 25 W/RMS
- LF Amp 75 W/RMS
- Cooling Convection
- Controller DSP 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets 8
- Limiter Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Slope MF-HF 24 dB/Octave
- Signal Input 1x XLR
- Microphone Input Yes
- Signal Output 1x 6.3mm phone jack
- Power Socket VDE
- Housing Design Multifunctional, Low Profile
- Color Black
- Surface Texture Textured acrylic lacquer
- Handles 1x
- Pole Mount 36mm
- Front Grille Metal, 1mm with acoustical foam
- Dimensions: Width 280 mm (11.2 in), Height 290 mm (11.6 in), Depth 410 mm (16.4 in)
- Weight 9.8 kg (21.61 lbs)