The Dynacord CMS 2200-3 is a 22 channel live sound mixer with 18 mono channels and 4 stereo channels. In addition, there are 6 aux channels with 2 effects returns, 2 monitor sends and 2 that can be assigned to either.
The CMS 2200-3 features ultra low noise, discrete microphone preamplifiers, phantom power, channel inserts, 0-60dB gain control, switchable low cut filters, 3-band semi-parametric EQ, mute and PFL switches, signal present and peak LED indicators, ALPS pots and faders and an 11-band stereo EQ on the master section.
The CMS 2200-3 also has a USB2.0 audio interface, a MIDI interface, professional effects and an OLED display for effects and routing options, making it an incredibly powerful and versatile mixer.
The Dynacord CMS 2200-3 inputs and outputs via balanced XLR, balanced TRS jacks and unbalanced RCA connections, and has MIDI connections on 5-pin DIN.
The Dynacord CMS 2200-3 main features include:
- Channels (Mono + Stereo) - 18 + 4
- Auxiliaries (MON, FX, AUX) - 2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Pre/Post switchable
- Ultra-low noise, discrete mic preamps
- Phantom power
- Channel inserts
- 0-60dB gain control
- Switchable low cut filters
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Mute and PFL switches
- Signal present and peak LED indicators
- ALPS pots and faders
- 11-band stereo EQ
- USB2.0 audio interface
- MIDI interface
- Professional effects
- OLED display
- Power Consumption (without lamp / with lamp) - 55 W / 60 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D), mm - 818.5 x 155.0 x 498.5
- Weight, - 14.5 kg
- Optional Accessories - Dust Cover for CMS 2200 - - DC-SH2200-3
- Optional Accessories - Gooseneck Lamp, 12V/5W, 12”, XLR 4 pol. DC-LITLITE-4P
- Optional Accessories - FS 11 (Footswitch with LED) DC-FS11