The Dynacord PowerMate 2200-3 is a 22 channel live sound mixer with 18 mono channels and 4 stereo channels. In addition, there are 6 aux channels, 2 pre, 2 post and 2 switchable pre/post.
The PowerMate 2200-3 features ultra low noise, discrete microphone preamplifiers, phantom power, channel inserts, 0-60dB gain control, switchable low cut filters, 3-band semi-parametric EQ, mute and PFL switches, signal present and peak LED indicators, ALPS pots and faders and an 11-band stereo EQ on the master section.
The PowerMate 2200-3 also has a USB2.0 audio interface, a MIDI interface, professional effects and an OLED display for effects and routing options, making it an incredibly powerful and versatile mixer.
The Dynacord PowerMate 2200-3 inputs and outputs via balanced XLR, balanced TRS jacks and unbalanced RCA connections, and has MIDI connections on 5-pin DIN.
The Dynacord PowerMate 2200-3 main features include:
- Channels (Mono + Stereo) - 18 + 4
- Auxiliaries (MON, FX, AUX) - 2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Pre/Post switchable
- Ultra-low noise, discrete mic preamps
- Phantom power
- Channel inserts
- 0-60dB gain control
- Switchable low cut filters
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Mute and PFL switches
- Signal present and peak LED indicators
- ALPS pots and faders
- 11-band stereo EQ
- USB2.0 audio interface
- MIDI interface
- Professional effects
- OLED display
- Maximum Midband Output Power,1 kHz, THD=1%, Dual Channel into 4 Ohms2 x 1000 W
- Power Requirements (SMPS with auto range mains input) - 100 V .. 240 V AC, 50 Hz .. 60 Hz
- Power Consumption, at 1/8 maximum output power, 4 Ohms, 450 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D), mm - 818.5 x 155.0 x 498.5
- Net weight -18.0 kg