The Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive PA Speaker is a two-way, full range stage monitor with a wide frequency range and coverage pattern, making them ideal for most PA scenarios.
The Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive PA Speaker has an EVS-15K 15” woofer and a DH-1K 1.5” titanium diaphragm HF driver and packs an impressive punch with a 1600W peak power rating and a maximum sound pressure level of 134dB. Boasting a 90 degree x 50 degree coverage pattern and a 60 degree monitoring angle, the ELX115 is capable of providing high quality audio to both small and large venues alike.
The Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive PA Speaker also comes in a braced 15mm plywood enclosure with a pole mount option, further expanding its versatility.
The Electro-Voice ELX115 Passive PA Speaker features include:
- EVS-15K 15” woofer
- DH-1K 1.5” titanium diaphragm compression HF driver
- 1600 Watts peak / 400 Watts RMS
- 95dB SPL axial sensitivity (1W @ 1m)
- 90 degree horizontal coverage angle
- 50 degree vertical coverage angle
- 9-ply, 15mm plywood case material, internally braced, with black texture paint
- 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Internal crossover
- 17kHz crossover frequency
- 40Hz recommended high-pass frequency
- 134dB maximum sound pressure level (SPL)
- 7.4 Ohm minimum impedance
- 8.0 Ohm nominal impedance (passive)
- Inputs on Speakon connectors
- H 708mm x W 432mm x D 382mm
- Weight: 21.9kg