The SRX712M was designed with one goal - build the lightest, smallest, loudest, clearest stage monitor possible while delivireing a strikingly professional appearance. The SRX712M uses a 12" Differential Drive woofer and a 3" (voice coil diameter) compression driver that handles 800 watts (continuous) power in a 12" high profile. A 90 x 50 horn provides smooth, even coverage regardless of the position of the performer.
For utility speaker applications, the SRX712M can be tripod mounted or over a subwoofer with JBL's dual angle pole mount providing 90 vertical or 10 down tilt for optimum audience coverage.
- System Type: 12", two-way, bass-reflex, stage monitor/utility
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 70 Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response (3 dB): 83 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50 nominal
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 349 mm x 546 mm x 260 mm (13.75 in. x 21.5 in x 10.25 in)
- Net Weight:15 kg (33 lbs.)
JBL SRX712M Passive Wedge Monitor (code 27809)
800w 12" two-way stage monitor. The SRX712M was designed with one goal; to build the lightest, smallest, loudest, clearest stage monitor possible.
£1,032.76 (inc vat)