The SRX718S subwoofers compact design is equally at home as a small, high performance satellite subwoofer system or as a building block for larger subwoofer arrays. The 13-ply birch enclosure is rigidly braced for solid response. A top-mounted, M20 threaded pole receptacle is used to ensure that even heavier, high-power satellite speakers can be securely mounted using the optional, adjustable SS4-BK speaker pole. Threaded insert points are provided for attachment of the optional WK-4 wheel kit.
- System Type: 18" Bass-reflex Subwoofer
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz 220 Hz
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz 220 Hz
- Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (Passive Mode)
- Normal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Components: Low Freq. 1 x JBL 2268H Differential Drive
- Rated Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x 2)
- Suspension/Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional SS4-BK pole
- Dimensions: 508 x 597 x 749 mm (20 x 23.5 x 29.5 in)
- Net Weight: 36 kg (79 lb)
JBL SRX718S Passive Subwoofer (code 25703)
800w 18" bass-reflex subwoofer. Small, high-performance satellite subwoofer system.
£874.80 (inc vat)