The Line 6 StageSource L3t 1400-watt 3-way Powered Loudspeaker System provides self-contained, high-quality, sound reinforcement for any environment.
The StageSource L3t PA is built to take all the punishment that you could possible throw at it. Consideration has been made regarding the internal components such as the drivers, making sure it will not suffer at the hands of over zealous roadies and shock damage. Internal sensors and on-board processors can help detect its environment and tailor the sound accordingly, making set up faster and easier.
The StageSource L3t delivers a truly huge sound with a triple amped design making sure the 1400 watt output is not only loud but acoustically appealing. The all in one design of the L3t features both a multi channel mixer and effects section with plenty of connections for all the sound sources you need. Speaker presets are include to cover a myriad of situations you are likely to find yourself in. Integrated feedback suppression is another useful feature protecting your equipment and your ears. The system can be set up in a multitude of positions such as floor/pole stacked or mounted with built in M10 suspension points for ultimate flexibility.
In multiple speaker set ups the StageSource L3t has a rapid digital network called L6 Link for an extremely fast and intuitive set up. Automated configuration is done for you concentrating on taking care of crossovers, panning and volume loads so you have the best possible sound in next to no time.
Line 6 StageSource L3t Video
Check out Line 6's StageSource L3t and L3m video overview:
The Line 6 StageSource L3t Features:
- 3-way bass reflex design with dual 10-inch extended range low frequency drivers with 2-inch voice coils
- 1-inch exit compression driver with 1.4-inch voice coil and diaphragm
- 1,400-watt tri-amplified loudspeaker system
- 132dB (peak @ 1 meter) max SPL output
- 47Hz to 18kHz frequency response (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, free-field)
- 100° horizontal x 50° vertical coverage pattern (-6 dB)
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects, and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- 2x mic/instrument XLR-1/4-inch (balanced/unbalanced input)
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- Dual-braced tour-grade 15mm multi-ply hardwood enclosure with 18mm baffle and textured black paint
- 18 gauge perforated steel grille with black powder coat finish
- 60° (using kickstands) or 30° (using handle) floor monitor angle
- 4x M10x1.5 threaded insert suspension points
- 1x M10x1.5 threaded insert pullback point
- 35mm pole cup with sensor
- Retractable handles for easy portability
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 861x312x312mm
- Weight: 26.1kg