The Mackie DLM12 is a 2000W Class D active speaker and part of the DLM Series. The DLM12 combines unique driver design with powerful proprietary digital signal processing - delivering unprecedented performance in a ultra-compact system.
The DLM12 features TruSource Technology, an innovative concept that combines a 1.75" high-frequency compression driver with 8" low-frequency woofer into a single, vertically-aligned, common-magnet driver. Enabling the unit to be compact, light-weight and extremely capable, delivering unmatched fidelity across the entire frequency range.
Driving the DLM12 is a 2000W, Class-D, ultra-efficient amplifier that provides maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to be heard. The power-pack features optimum heat dispersion and dynamic protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night.
Check out the following Mackie DLM Series video overview courtesy of Mackie.
Drawing on years of mixer experience, Mackie have incorporated a powerful one-touch integrated digital mixer with all the connectivity, effects, processing and tools needed for professional applications.
The Mackie DLM12 main features include:
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 127dB at 1 metre
- TruSource Technology
- Mackie designed, vertically-aligned, common-magnet TruSource driver
- 12" LF woofer/1.75" HF compression driver
- Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent dispersion and unmatched fidelity
- Powerful, one-touch DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer with bright OLED screen
- Two highly-versatile input channels with FX
- Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- Unmatched system control for professional applications
- Multi-band feedback destroyer
- Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- Stack them up for storage
- Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- Ridiculously lightweight: 13.6kg