The Mackie SRM450v2 portable 2-way bi-amplified active loudspeaker surpasses the performance of the original SRM450 to deliver a pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels.
The Mackie SRM450V2 delivers live sound that sounds like it should. Live sound sometimes seems like a wild, uncaged animal—very hard to control. With the SRM Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, Mackie include the technology to help tame the beast, so you could focus on your performance, instead of being distracted by constant EQ and level tweaks. Now, with the SRM450v2, live sound is whipped completely into submission, giving you more control over your shows than ever.
Thanks to its all-new design—from adding new amps and transducers to a new lightweight power supply—the Mackie SRM 450 v2 surpasses the performance of the original SRM450 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels. Many portable loudspeakers produce lows that lack substance—they just don’t have it in ‘em to give you that chest-pounding punch. But the SRM450v2 delivers astonishingly deep and defined bass frequencies, outperforming the original SRM450, which was renowned for its ability to deliver real low-down sound. That’s thanks to the SRM450v2’s servo feedback technology combined with its all-new neodymium woofer and 3-inch voice coil.
The SRM450v2 employs reliable protection circuitry, a built-in limiter for less distortion at peak levels, and an automatic sliding high pass filter to give you that little bit extra volume when the crowd demands more. And thanks to the advanced technology of its power supply and Class-D amp topology, the SRM450v2 is greater than 90 percent efficient—more of the power from your outlet goes straight to the transducer, without the power supply and amp giving off loads of heat. Less heat means better performance, and longer life. Mackie have kept the SRM450 v2 affordable too—even though it is a complete redesign from inside out, the SRM 450V2 retains its musician-friendly price tag. With the Mackie SRM450v2, live never sounded so good …or behaved so well.
The Mackie SRM450v2 main features include:
- Surpasses the performance of the original SRM450 to deliver pure studio monitor sound at more powerful, full-on loudspeaker levels
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Frequency Response (–3 dB): 55 Hz – 18 kHz or (–10 dB) 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Max SPL Peak @ 1m: 127 dB
- Built-in Protection Circuitry for Long Life
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
- Height 26.0 in/660 mm, Width 15.4 in/390 mm, Depth 14.8 in/376 mm
- Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able
- Optional Accessories: PA-A1 forged shoulder eyebolt hardware (M10 x 1.5 mm x 20 mm), SPM100 (Speaker Pole Mount)