The Mackie SRM650 is a powered loudspeaker that builds on the incredibly successful SRM450 design. Featuring a brand new all-wood, internally braced enclosure design and manufactured to withstand the rigours of touring, the Mackie SRM650 packs a serious punch with its 12” LF speaker and 1.4” compression driver.
At 1600 watts, there is enough power on tap for even the loudest of applications, and the built-in DSP allows the user to specify their setup to tailor the SRM650 to their needs. The speaker allows you to switch with one button between PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist settings, and eliminate feedback with a built-in feedback destroyer, making it guaranteed to work in any situation.
The Wide-Z XLR inputs and built-in two channel mixer provide a connection for anything from mics to guitars to mixers with ease. To top it off, the Mackie SRM650 also includes DSP-based clip protection to protect the speakers from damage from sudden volume peaks.
If you’re looking for a powered monitor or front-of-house PA top that offers extreme performance at a price point that offers great value for money, the Mackie SRM650 powered loudspeaker is an ideal choice.
The Main Features Of The Mackie SRM650 Include:
- 1600W system power for gig-level volume with headroom
- 15” high-output LF driver
- 1.4” titanium dome compression tweeter
- All-wood cabinet with internal bracing
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grill
- Front ported for low-end response
- High Definition Audio Processing DSP
- 2-Way digital crossover
- One-button Speaker Mode selection switches voicing for PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist applications
- Built-in feedback destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer
- XLR Wide-Z inputs work with any source
- Stereo RCA input
- Smart Protect DSP feature to avoid damage from signal peaks
- 60 degree angle ideal for use as monitor