Mackie TH-12A 12" Powered Loudspeaker - Delivers proven Mackie performance in a portable design that delivers 400 watts of power with superior midrange, ideal for vocal and acoustic applications.
Click Below for Mackie Thump TH-12a News and Reviews
- Mackie Thump TH-12a Announced
Mackie Thump TH-12a Overview
The Mackie TH12A features a 3-band EQ and Mackie Active electronics for system optimization. The TH-12A delivers the tools you need and the Thump you demand.
Efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification provides 400 watts of total system power, tuned to perfectly match the custom-designed 12? high-precision woofer and 1? compression driver. The TH-12A delivers the Thump you demand and all the tools you need, including user-adjustable 3-band EQ and Mackie Active electronics for total system optimization. Powerful, punchy and ultra-affordable, the TH-12A is the best powered loudspeaker option for your hard-earned money.
The Mackie TH-12A Main Features:
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 300W peak / 150W RMS (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak / 50W RMS (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable (25.5 lbs / 11.6 kg)