This bundle includes a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15 Active PA speakers together with FREE Speaker Bags.
The MACKIE TH-15A delivers deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable.
The MACKIE TH 15A features Class-D Fast Recovery amplification, which pushes 400-watts of power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding 15" woofer.
Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the TH15A features a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage solution.
Not only is the Mackie TH 15A a superb PA enclosure, it also makes a superior monitor wedge—just lay the cabinet on its side and turn it up. The compact, lightweight design means zero strain, whether mounting it on a high pole or loading up the van.
The Mackie TH15A's wide frequency response makes it ideal as a keyboard, vocal or even bass guitar monitor. The Thump has incredibly smooth response and dispersion over a wide range of frequencies, so you can crank it without the fear of ear-splitting feedback.
The MACKIE TH-15A Main Features Include:
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 15” high-precision woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable (36 lbs)