The Peavey PV 115PM 200 Watt Powered Monitor is a two-way powered monitor system engineered with a bi-amplified class D power section that drives a 15" woofer with a 2 3/8” voice coil and a 1.4" titanium-diaphragm 14T™ compression driver with 200 watts total power.
The Peavey PV 115PM includes a Woofer Servo circuit that monitors the woofer’s back-EMF that is not a result of the drive signal, and compensates for the unwanted response in the amplified signal. The result is a well-controlled and precise sound with excellent low-end frequency handling. The Constant Loudness (Fletcher-Munson) circuit accentuates bass and treble frequencies at low listening volume levels on the PV 115 PM to provide additional clarity and perceived uniform sound reproduction across the volume spectrum.
The Peavey PV 115PM 200 Watt Powered Monitor Main Features Include:
- Bi-amplified class D powered system with 200 watts total power
- DDT™ compression on both power amps
- 15” heavy duty woofer with 2-3/8” voice coil and neodymium magnet
- Woofer Servo
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- 14T™ 1.4” titanium compression driver
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4” TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4” phone jacks for link-out/direct-in capability
- Weight: 47 lbs.
Peavey PV 115PM Powered Monitor (code 62075)
200W Powered Monitor, 15" speaker, With A 1.4" Titanium compression driver
£375.00 (inc vat)