The Peavey XR 1212 12-Channel Powered Mixer is rack-mountable and features patented Peavey technology and extensive digital signal processing.
The Peavey XR 1212 12-Channel Powered Mixer is based on dual 600-watt, class D power amplifiers that can be configured into five operating modes: Left & Right; Left & Right with Subwoofer; Main & Monitor; Main & Monitor with Subwoofer; and Monitor 1 and Monitor 2. The power amps deliver 600 watts to each side in all modes, and those modes with subwoofer option have a built-in fourth-order crossover that sends all frequencies below 100 Hz to the sub.
Each standard channel includes an XLR input and 1/4” line input, as well as a 1/4” channel insert, gain adjustment, 80 Hz low-cut switch, two monitor sends, EFX send, and low, mid low, high and Peavey’s proprietary Mid-Morph™ equalization controls. Mid-Morph improves the sound no matter which direction the knob is turned, pulling out low-mid frequencies that can muddy the sound when the knob is cut and brightening the upper vocal frequency range when boosted.
The Peavey XR 1212 12-Channel Powered Mixer Main Features Include:
- 12 XLR mic channels
- Dual 600-watt, lightweight Class D amps (4 ohms)
- Digital nine-band GEQ
- Feedback Ferret® digital feedback elimination
- Four-band EQ on every input channel, including Mid-Morph™ asymmetrical mid control
- Digital EFX processor with tap delay, parallel reverb/delay, user-preset storage
- Two monitor sends
- Real-Time Analyzer with Auto EQ setting
- Dedicated effect return fader
- Two Neutrik® Speakon® combo per amplifier
- Weight: 18.4 lbs.
Peavey XR 1212 12-Channel Powered Mixer (code 62118)
12 Channel Powered Mixing Console With Digital Effects
£789.00 (inc vat)