QSC GX7 Stereo Power Amplifier - Ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget.
The QSC GX7 Power Amp gives you professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing and long-term reliability. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, light weight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX7 clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
The QSC GX7 Amplifier outputs 725 watts into an 8 ohm load. The GX7's 1000 watts will very capably power many of today's popular subwoofers or two typical 8 ohm speakers per channel.
The GX7 adds the road-proven PowerLight supply to the Class H output section, for more overall output power and additional weight savings. The result is one of the highest power-to-weight ratios in the industry. A low-noise variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow keeps amplifiers and racks cool.
A subwoofer reduces strain on the full-range speaker, allowing it to play louder, or letting a smaller speaker do the same job. The GX7 supports this mode with a Crossover switch that splits the full-range input entering Ch 1, sending 20 Hz -100 Hz to the sub (Ch 1) and 100 Hz - 20 kHz to the top box (Ch 2). The front panel gain controls balance the sub and top box, while GuardRail optimizes peak power into the sub and top individually, for greater musical impact and dynamic range.
The QSC GX7 Main Features:
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1"/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight: GX7 only 15.5 lbs (7 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in