The QSC K10 Active Loudspeaker with 10" Woofer is a lightweight powered loudspeaker system. QSC have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry.
The QSC K10 Active Loudspeaker is made from premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
The QSC K10 Active 10" PA Speaker Main Features Include:
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules (2x500 W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000 W Class D (500 W LF, 500 W HF)
- Perform as main PA or stage monitors
- Material: Impact resistant ABS
- Configuration: Multipurpose 2-way
- Transducers: Low-frequency: 10" cone transducer / High-frequency: 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 60Hz - 18kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 56Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: (-6dB) 90 Degrees Conical
- Max SPL (1 Meter): 129dB peak
- Dimensions (HWD): 20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8" (519 mm x 320 mm x 300 mm)
- Weight: 32 lb / 14.5 kg