The QSC PLX3102 is an excellent choice for users who need
to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm
loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is
The PLX3102 features built-in subwoofer processing, filter
switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
QSC PLX3102 main features include:
- Output 2x600W/Ch. at 8 Ohms, 2x1000W/Ch. at 4 Ohms or
2x1550W/Ch. at 2 Ohms
- Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz) -107 dB
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms 1.23 Vrms
- Frequency Response 20 Hz-20 kHz, -0.5 dB
- Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output Connectors, each channel: Neutrik NL4 Speakon and
Touch-proof binding posts (Both channels available on Ch 1 NL4
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit,
thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection. Stable into
reactive or mismatched loads.
- Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply
- Thermal Protection: Muting at 90 C
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9 cm) 2 rack spaces X 19" (48.3 cm) X 12.8"
- Weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
QSC PLX3102 PLX2 SERIES POWER AMPLIFIER (code 39199)
2 X 900w stereo power amp. PLX2 amplifiers combine light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability.
£1,002.18 (inc vat)