The RCF ART 715-A MKII Active PA Speaker is a 2-Way stage monitor designed to allow voice to cut through full spectrum output.
The ART 715-A MKII Active PA Speaker has a 15” woofer with a high power 3” voice coil, a 1” titanium dome tweeter with a 1.75” voice coil and onboard DSP processing. This makes the ART 715-A MKII ideal for nearfield and portable PA, foreground and background PA, front and sidefill, live sound reinforcement and of course stage monitoring.
The ART 715-A MKII Active PA Speaker connects via balanced XLR and unbalanced jack inputs and outputs on balanced XLR.
The RCF ART 715-A MKII Active PA Speaker features include:
- 700 Watt RMS digital amplifier (1400 Watt peak)
- 90 x 60 wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- 15” woofer with a high power 3” voice coil
- 1” titanium dome tweeter with a 1.75” voice coil
- Onboard DSP processing
- Balanced XLR and unbalance jack inputs
- Balanced XLR outputs
- 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- 130dB max SPL
- 90 degree horizontal coverage angle
- 60 degree vertical coverage angle
- 1.7kHz crossover
- Thermal and RMS protections
- Soft limiter
- Volume and EQ Shape controls
- H 708mm x W 437mm x D 389mm
- Weight: 19.4kg/42.76lbs