The Samson XML410 400 Watt 6 Channel Powered Mixer Samson’s XML410 12-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer incorporates solid professional sound reinforcement with a lightweight, Class D amplifier design to set it apart from the rest of the pack.
The XML410 is packed with useful features including built-in studio-quality 24-bit DSP stereo effects with 100 digital presets to complement vocal and instrumental performances. It provides clean, clear sound reproduction and studio-quality processing thanks to premium low-noise mic preamps, phantom power, 3-band EQ, and DSP on each channel. The XML410 also includes variable compression on mono channels and channel feedback detection. In addition, the system employs 7-band graphic EQ on the main and monitor output. Lastly, the XML410 come equipped with 1/4-inch, as well as Speakon®, speaker outputs.
The XML410 is constructed with a rugged, high impact polypropylene enclosure, with two convenient carry handles for effortless transport. Also, thanks to a clever kickback design, you can tilt the unit back to see and operate its controls with increased ease. All of these features ensure reliable performance from the XML410 night after night.
The Samson XML410 400 Watt 6 Channel Powered Mixer Main Features:
- 6-channel, 400 watt stereo powered mixer
- Lightweight Class-D amplifier design
- 24-bit Digital Effects Processor with 100 Presets
- Low-noise mic pre-amps, phantom power, 3-band EQ, DSP on each channel
- Variable compression on mono channels
- Channel feedback detection
- 7-band graphic EQ for both the main and monitor outputs
- 1/4-inch and Speakon® speaker outputs
- Solid construction with two convenient carry handles for easy transport